Subject: Fw: INVITATION I New Mobility Congress 2025 | Poland, Sep 23-25, 2025
From: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2025 14:04:33 +0300

_____

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2025 11:06:46 AM
To: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: INVITATION I New Mobility Congress 2025 | Poland, Sep 23-25, 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir,

I trust this message finds you well. I am following up on my previous
invitation regarding your participation in the New Mobility Congress 2025
as a Special Guest & VIP Speaker, which will take place on September 23–25
in Katowice, Poland.

The New Mobility Congress (KNM) serves as a key platform for leaders,
decision-makers, and experts to engage in dialogue on the economic,
technological, legal, and societal aspects driving the transition toward
sustainable mobility. In 2024, the Congress hosted over 4,000
participants, nearly 400 speakers, and 200 exhibitors. The 2025 edition
promises to be even more ambitious.

Your participation would be a great honor for us and an invaluable
contribution to the discussions shaping the future of sustainable mobility
in CEE region. We would be delighted to discuss the details of your
involvement further and explore the possibilities for your participation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Attached, you will find our formal invitation with more details about the
event. Additional information is also available on our website:
newmobilitycongress.com.

Thank you for considering our invitation. We look forward to your response
and remain at your disposal for any questions or further arrangements.

Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Julia Gaik
PSNM (New Mobility Association) I Junior Expert

E: [email-masked]
A: Centrum Nowej Mobilności
Fabryczna 5A
00-446 Warszawa
https://psnm.org <https://psnm.org/tag/pspa-pl/>

  _____

Od: Katherine Zhukova <[email-masked]>
Wysłano: Wtorek, 04 Marzec 2025 18:02
Do: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
DW: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Temat: INVITATION I New Mobility Congress 2025 | Poland, Sep 23-25, 2025

Dear Sir,

I turn to you on behalf of the New Mobility Association - PSNM with an
invitation to the New Mobility Congress 2025 as a VIP Guest and Keynote
Speaker.

The New Mobility Congress 2025 will take place on September 23-25th 2025
in Katowice, Poland.

We turn to you with our humble request to note this date and location in
your diary amongst the most important events of 2025.

The New Mobility Congress (KNM) is the largest and most important event in
the field of sustainable mobility in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE),
which has developed over the past 5 years into a recognized brand,
renowned for being a forum for exchange amongst leaders of sustainable
transport and in shaping strategic recommendations together with decision
makers and academic experts. The event was honored to host many renowned
speakers in the past including but not limited to Maros Sefcovic (European
Commission), Eddy Liegeois (European Commission), Michał Kurtyka (COP24),
Daniel Pulido (World Bank), Ines Rocha (IFC) and many other decision
makers, leading global CEOs and diplomats from around the world.

In 2024, KNM hosted over 4000 participants and saw nearly 400 speakers on
6 simultaneous stages. It was supported by over 80 partners and featured
an expo area at an unmet scale for this market in the region, with over
200 exhibitors. The sixth edition in 2025 will be larger and more
ambitious and hosted by the GZM Metropolis, marking the Congress's
relocation to Katowice.

KNM is organized in full by PSNM, which has become the largest trade
organization acting for new mobility in the CEE, with over 280 members and
over 200 local government and institutional partners. PSNM members
represent the automotive, logistic, financial, battery, hydrogen, shared
mobility, IT, aviation, railway and maritime sectors amongst others. The
Organization is present in the EU-wide new mobility debate on the level of
Brussels being an active member of Avere – the European Association for
Electromobility, where the Managing Director of PSNM Maciej Mazur is
currently President.

We will be honored if you agree to join us at the New Mobility Congress
2025 as a VIP Guest. Your participation will bring a unique value for the
participants, European stakeholders and all of the leaders shaping new
mobility. We humbly request that you save the date of the Congress in your
calendar and kindly confirm your participation. For any further
information, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
.

We attach a short brief on KNM 2025 and our official invitation, and more
information can also be found at newmobilitycongress.com
<https://newmobilitycongress.com/> .

--

Sincerely,

Katherine Zhukova
PSNM | New Mobility Manager | KNM Key Speakers Coordination Team

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
A: PSPA, Fabryczna 5A, 00-446 Warszawa
www.psnm.org <http://www.psnm.org/>  | Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/psnm.org/>  | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/psnm/>  | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/@psnm_org>  | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/psnm_org/>
Przed wydrukowaniem pomyśl o ochronie środowiska | Please consider the
environment before printing